Ner Tamid - Bronze
This special, beautiful and elegant olive oil weekly Ner tamid lamp is a special segula that can bring blessings into the lives of those living in the home where it is lit.
Holy books say that by lighting a candle for the soul of the righteous, it benefits him in the upper worlds and and is of merit to the one who lights the candle. It is at the time of a Tzaddik's death anniversary that all of the wisdom and light that he reavealed while alive is available to each of us. Lighting the candle in his memory draws this to us.
Rabbi Nachman of Breslev wrote in his book "Sefer Hamidot," in the merit of a candle with olive oil , always lit, is salvation from annihilation, so there are many customs to light a Ner Tamid as a special talisman for success and salvation.
The soul of a person resembles a candle. When a candle is lit, the light goes up. In like manner, the soul, which is always burning, also elevates.
* The housing is designed and decorated with the caption "My Fire". It is made of metal and tempered with a steel bronze coating and a fixed mirror on the inside..
* Two different types of glass lids to cover the candle itself. With a caption for Rabbi Nachman and one with a caption for all the righteous.
* Elegant glass and capacity of about 1000 ml.
* 100 special wicks for lighting a light oil.
* Metal tongs for the wick.